Mission commerciale virtuelle
Beyond 2020 effervescence!
- Founding President of IBEF
- Nadine Girault – Minister of International Relations and La Francophonie
- Speaker : Terri Givens – rethinking and transforming Black mobility globally
- Guest of honour: Fabrice Sawegon
Dare to enter international markets!
Moderator : Tamaïka Jumelle
Guest Speaker : Justine Hendricks – 20 min
Black Entrepreneurs – ESG as a source of opportunity and impact
They are conquering the world!
Spotlight on women exporters from three countries
Speaker : Yve-Car Momperousse (Mindset, atouts, maillage) (15 min)
Panel : Yve-Car M, Sara Coulibaly et Myriam Jean-Baptiste
Particularities of Black exporters; Journey, advice and Q&A
Moderator: Tessa Jacques
Training on exporting – what you need to prepare for exporting
Practical; What to think about?
Dave D’Oyen – Sara Coulibaly (comment based on experience)
Black prosperity Global partnership
- Transform international relations and trade in favour of Black populations.
- Realigning relationships (Aid vs. capacity/who benefits from Black strength).
- Economic justice for Black People- Social Inclusion.
Financing to suit your exportation ambitions
Yolanda Banks – Myriam Jean-Baptiste (comment based on experience)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY!
Working time – Development of an internalisation strategy
Gabriel Jean-Simon –
Dave O’Dyen- Tessa Jacques – Gabriel Jean Simon -Olivier Musafiri
Inspiring panel (New possibilities for the future)
Pathways to prosperity
Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli
Ibrahima Guimba Saidou
Export markets, crossed views: Canada, US, Ivory Coast, Haiti
Tessa Jacques – Saliou Babou -Olivier Musafiri
11h15 – 12h15
Legal aspect – import/export
Gabriel Jean Simon – Me Myriam Carius
12h15 – 12h30
Review of the virtual trade mission
Pitch of the lab
Host Necy Ndri
Founder & Executive Director · African Diaspora Network
- The transformative power of a growing diaspora with the potential for scalable impact in Sub-Saharan Africa and the global Black world.
- Address gaps and opportunities that lie within.
- Explore opportunities for synergies and collaboration between the more significant diasporas.
- Highlight areas where the more significant diaspora (including afro-descent (Haitian, Jamaican, Afro-American, etc.) has an opportunity to step up and take on more of a leadership role in building a leading ecosystem.