Economic innovation labs
Sustainable science and technology as a lever of wealth
Beyond 2020 effervescence!
- Founding President of IBEF
- Nadine Girault – Minister of International Relations and La Francophonie
- Speaker : Terri Givens – rethinking and transforming Black mobility globally
- Guest of honour: Fabrice Sawegon
STEM fuel towards prosperity
The energetic transition, an opportunity for economic growth
Black prosperity Global partnership
- Transform international relations and trade in favour of Black populations.
- Realigning relationships (Aid vs. capacity/who benefits from Black strength).
- Economic justice for Black People- Social Inclusion.
Stimulating scientific innovation in the youth
Highlights of the day
Inspiring panel (New possibilities for the future)
Pathways to prosperity
Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli
Ibrahima Guimba Saidou
The future of our communities in action!
Pitch of the lab
Host Necy Ndri
Founder & Executive Director · African Diaspora Network
- The transformative power of a growing diaspora with the potential for scalable impact in Sub-Saharan Africa and the global Black world.
- Address gaps and opportunities that lie within.
- Explore opportunities for synergies and collaboration between the more significant diasporas.
- Highlight areas where the more significant diaspora (including afro-descent (Haitian, Jamaican, Afro-American, etc.) has an opportunity to step up and take on more of a leadership role in building a leading ecosystem.